This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Quality Assurance Analyst/ QA Tester
Posted by Soumya Bhatnagar (@soumyabhatnagar)
DeltaX is looking for an experienced QA Engineer who will have a large role in executing the quality assurance processes, testing deliverables and managing SCRUM processes. Working closely with PMs, Devs, operations and business peers, you will need to strike a balance between the business requirements, the customer experience, and testing methodologies.
Our core web application is based on .NET MVC 4, EF Code First approach, Windows micro-services, SQL 2014 and leveraging the Microsoft Azure Cloud to the fullest. Ideal candidate should be curious and self-driven learner having a strong base of software testing fundamentals. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple simultaneous tasks with minimal supervision.
· Analyze ‘User Stories’ and create testing strategies to optimize manual, tool-assisted, and fully automated tests.
· Design and implement automated integration and system tests of a data centric system and front-end web user interface.
· Work closely in engineering Scrum teams to test new functionality, review unit test development and ensure testable interfaces are provided for new features and components
· Evaluate and introduce new technologies, tools, and techniques to improve our software.
· Prior experience of being a SCRUM master is a definite plus.
Skills & Requirements
· Knowledge of automation frameworks and techniques, and test tools like Selenium and QTP.
· Familiar with source control systems (git, svn), continuous integration tools, and programming in a team environment.
· Strong knowledge with SQL is a plus.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with minimal supervision.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer