This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted by Khyati Sahoo (@adbox)
At DeltaX we have been looking for a QA Engineer who is exceptionally good at his craft. There are there things that we are looking for:
- Troubleshooter at heart. If things are broken; do you have the innate urge to find out why?
- Relentless when it comes to getting the job done. At any point in time you will be working on multiple things; testing multiple modules. We want you to be relentless.
- Creative troublemaker. We want someone who looks at testing as a creative process of breaking things or identifying flaws which developers have probably missed paying attention to.
That's all that we are looking for. We are not concerned with any tools or theoretical concepts or prior experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Quality Assurance team your responsibilities will include:
- Testing the platform, identifying and documenting issues.
- Preparing, executing manual test plans and implementing automation where needed.
- Collaborating with the Developers and Product Managers to ensure high quality and the timely delivery of releases.
- Identifying and proposing areas of improvement in the Quality Assurance process.
DeltaX is a Data-Driven Digital Advertising Platform built for Agencies and Advertisers to optimally buy, track, attribute and report media across search, social media, display RTB, Mobile, Video and other media channels. (www.deltax.com)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer