Software Engineer (1-3 years) - C# .NET
Posted by Khyati Sahoo (@adbox)
DeltaX is looking for a talented product engineer who is a problem solver at heart and is passionate about working on the .NET platform. Our core platform is based on .NET Core 2.x, ASP.NET MVC 4, Vue.js, REST APIs, Windows Services, and MS SQL Server 2017. We follow a modular development approach (think SPA / APIs) and follow best practices.
As a full-stack engineer, you will have the opportunity to work at web-scale on a wide array of challenges.
- Write and test code according to engineering standards and practices.
- Ownership for the entire lifecycle of their code: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements.
- Debug and fix issues in development, test, and production.
- Implement code that is clear, concise, tested, and easily understood by others.
- Effectively communicate progress and issues with the team.
- A full-stack developer with 1-3 years of experience building web applications.
- Strong fundamentals in relational databases and SQL.
- Adept with web technologies like HTTP, REST and JSON.
- Knowledge with test-first approach to development (TDD / BDD).
- Heard of or used virtualization/containerization (Docker / Kubernetes)
- You must have the mindset to learn, grow and shape our engineering team.
- Comfortable with and curious about working outside of a traditional narrow engineering role.
- A self-starter: you have started something on your own before - hobby projects, freelance work, a startup, an open-source project, something else.
- Striving to improve our technology stack by experimenting with new libraries/frameworks / patterns/architectures.
Engineering Culture & Practices
- Our product development follows SCRUM principles.
- We take BDD seriously and follow a test-first approach. Gherkin, SpecFlow and Jest are our daily drivers.
- REST is our de-facto standard for APIs and we are constantly evolving our code patterns. Our APIs are built using ASP.net Core Web API.
- Data is at the core of everything we do. We run hundreds of multi-tenant databases using MS SQL Server.
- On the front-end, we think in a component-first approach to web UIs. We build with Vue.js and its ecosystem including Vue-strap, iView and Vuex.
- We use Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices to take our code live. Bitbucket, Feature branch-based development, Containers (Docker) and Jenkins help us collaborate on a growing codebase.
- Centralized monitoring across our entire stack using ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
We also write on our engineering blog - https://engineering.deltax.com
- High on engineering happiness!
- Work environment which fosters learning and growth
- Working alongside like-minded engineers who are passionate about their work
DeltaX is a Data-Driven Digital Advertising Platform built for Agencies and Advertisers to optimally buy, track, attribute and report media across search, social media, display RTB, Mobile, Video, and other media channels. (www.deltax.com).
We are an engineering-focused company and take pride in our culture. You will work alongside like-minded engineers who are passionate about their job.
- Apply to this position
- You will receive an email confirmation with the next steps.
- Our hiring process is a hands-on code assignment that we evaluate seriously. Your submission will be reviewed by our Engineering team.
- If our team likes your submission, we will schedule a technical interview with you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer