This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to level up and work towards productizing statistical and predictive models in our enterprise platform. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in statistics and should have a keen interest in building machine learning models. Tenacity to work on open-ended problems, and being able to connect ongoing research to business challenges is a definite plus.
What we are looking for
- Solid understanding of statistical modelling, data mining, machine learning, predictive analytics and portfolio optimization.
- Self-starter with strengths managing multiple projects simultaneously and driving them to completion.
- Willingness to tackle new challenges, conduct research, and implement new ideas.
- Someone who is curious enough to keep pace with industry trends and explore feasibility for integrating them as part of our core products
What you will work towards
- Develop predictive models to understand the impact of advertising across multiple channels, including marketing mix modeling and market forecasting.
- Develop and scale predictive and descriptive models using advanced statistical and optimization algorithms, including regression, random forests, classification, and time series forecasting.
- Drive and synthesize insights to generate actionable recommendations.
- Proficient at translating unstructured business problems into abstract mathematical solutions
- Design and develop techniques for handling multivariate optimization across advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with engineering team into productizing models
Links to explore the kind of work we do
- BE / BTech / MS Computer science, Statistics, or Maths
- Proficient in Python, SQL, APIs
- Proficient in our Data Science stack - Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit-Learn, Jupyter Notebooks.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer