Sr. PHP Developer | Leading ed-tech company
Posted by Rahul Singhal
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Handle smaller projects independently, coordinating with other team members and third- parties as needed
- Follow industry best practices
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of Ajax and jQuery
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL database and its declarative query languages
- Familiarity with RESTful APIS
DeltaStep, India's smartest learning solution, is the pioneer in interactive and adaptive learning. The platform provides comprehensive personalized learning solutions, enabling the student to learn at her own pace and in her own style. We are currently associated with 1000+ schools and are working with central and several state governments from across the world.
The founding team comprises alumni of IIM-Ahmedabad, IIM-Bangalore, IIT-Kharagpur, Indian Statistical Institute, Columbia University (USA), NTU (Singapore), HEC (Paris) and The Doon School. They have worked at Amazon, Apple, Barclay's Capital and Deutsche Bank across USA, Europe, India and Singapore.
To know more about how our innovative learning solution is changing the education paradigm, please watch this video: https://youtu.be/Sr8dKwV-knw
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer