Product Manager / Lead
Posted by Abhinav Jain (@abhinavjain1)
Delhivery is India’s leading digital commerce enablement company, where we use technology to drive supply chain innovation. Our mission is to fulfil all of India’s online consumption demand through best-in-class industry solutions, domain expertise and pan-India operations. Our vision is to create the world’s largest fulfillment platform for digital commerce. We provide transportation and fulfillment solutions to over 4,000 e-commerce clients, 100,000+ small businesses and over 500 of India’s largest brands across 1,800+ cities.
The role is inherently cross-functional - the Product Manager will work closely with operations, business development, engineering, design, and customer service teams to define and design the next evolution of Delhivery transportation. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, goal-driven, team oriented, and have an ability to marry technological competence with an in-depth understanding of ground operations to drive customer experience, lower costs and higher service levels. He/ She will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
As Product Manager in the transportation business, you will be responsible for driving innovation and optimization across Delhivery’s package pickup and package delivery processes across the country. To do this, you must be able to balance operational depth along with having a firm grasp over the business and technical aspects of our overall transportation business. Working with a diverse group of stakeholders, you will define overall evolution of operational processes for the organization, while simultaneously diving deep into the details of each new initiative to drive efficiency and increase operational competitiveness.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
- Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high-precision and low cost services
- Be the key driving force behind building additional products & service capabilities
- Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them.
Undergraduate degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier-I institute a must
- 5-10 years of product management experience in internet startups/ supply chain organization/ SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B/ B2B2C experience prefered
- Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task and prioritize
- Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
- Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from ground up; delivering within time, budget and quality
- Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this role
- Domain knowledge of supply chain/ logistics is preferable, but not required
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer