• Software Engineer should be able to drive analytically & creatively in a fast-paced environment, efficiently handle multiple tasks, and enjoy learning new tools and technologies
• Participate in activities related to the design, implementation, and delivery of Deem’s products.
• Work closely with other developers and QA to deliver high quality releases on time.
• Software Engineer would be expected to work on Product development in SOA environment, with ability to work independently on a module/feature if needed.
• Must be able to independently code and Unit test, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver features.
• Must be proficient and comfortable at problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem solving
• Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details and quality Qualifications • B.E. / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent qualification in technical discipline • Should have 2-5 years of Industry experience developing application in Enterprise Java. • Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, comfortable in developing and consuming SOAP/RESTful web services • Must be strong in Java/JEE, with experience on messaging (JMS) • Must have a good grasp of Java, XML, JDBC, JSP and Servlets, SQL and Oracle RDBMS • Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Have strong problem analysis and resolution skills • Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle RDBMS • Experience in working with web servers • Experience with Linux based development Environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer