Decalab intends to be the world's first SaaS factory.
What is a SaaS factory?
We are a team of product & growth folks that have grown a SaaS product (Recruiterbox) from $0 to nearly $5 million in annual revenue. We are setting out to buy companies that are $500K-$1MM in revenue and grow them efficiently. You can read more about it on this doc.
Where does this sales/growth role fit in?
We have a 7 member engineering and design team. Only Raj our founder is working on growth in these early days. He is looking to pair with his first sales lead that can start building & killing a high quality funnel, and possibly build a larger sales team as we progress.
The ideal fit is:
- Currently selling SaaS products to the US market.
- Is an account executive, full-cycle AE, Sales lead or working at the intersection of funnel creation & demos.
- Does not mind working US hours.
- Prefers working remote, in fact enjoys that (we are all remote).
- Loves communicating through zoom calls/Slack/other tools.
- Is used to transparent pairing on CRM and email.
- Loves small teams (10-20 person companies).
- Is super passionate about the science of sales.
If this is interesting, kindly engage with our short application. We look forward to sharing + learning more!
- 100% remote - work from home
- Co-working space budget / home internet budget
- Health Insurance
- Competitive base pay + commission
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer