This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Junior Linux DevOps Engineer for a HealthCare Startup
Posted by Datycs (@Hyderabad)
DATYCS https://hasjob.co/datycs.com/1ftt0 , Hyderabad · datycs.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
We are looking for a Junior/Senior DevOps Engineer for a startup; the role involves taking responsibility for both, managing infrastructure as well as writing code as necessary to manage multiple deployments. We extensively use Jenkins, Linux, Bash, Dockers, and Python for our present DevOps efforts.
The requirements are listed below in an order that is absolutely essential to Nice-to-haves.
- A bachelors or masters degreein Computer Science, Electrical/Electronics or similar discipline.
- Linux administration
- Ability to manage linux servers remotely in a non-GUI environment.
- Good knowledge of Bash, Linux command line utilities like grep, awk, sed, find, etc.
- Knowledge of Git for version control.
- Start-up experienceor willingness to work in a startup environment.
- Ability to take initiative, own tasks, and execute them reliably with little supervision
- A few hours of overlap with EST required, for syncing up with off-shore team
- Past experience working Remotelyor a willingness to work efficiently in an asynchronous setting with teams spanning different geographies.
Technical (These can be picked up on the job)
- Built, used, and managed docker containers in the past.
- Setting up and managing RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of at least one build pipeline (Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, etc.)
- oauth2, and nginxweb servers
- Scripting with Python 3+
- Working knowledge of AWS and Azure; specifically, managing users through IAM, setting up and managing networks, EC2 instances, S3 buckets, DB instances, and docker containers.
Our startup, Datycs, focuses on using state-of-art technology in AI, Natural Langauge Processing, and Satistical Machine Learning to provide interesting insights to health management system users. We have several customers using our product. Our engineering team is lean and ships several releases a week, in response to customer feedback as well as enhancements from our roadmap. We work mostly asynchronous with some overlapping hours across IST and EST for a team-wide sync up.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer