Datakalp is hiring for Lead ML Ops! Apply by filling out this brief form
Why Join us:
Datakalp was founded in Oct 2018, to harness the power of data and AI to build a better tomorrow. We are a deep-tech, innovation-centric company rooted in India, delivering impact around the world. Over the last 2 years, we have delivered AI solutions to over a dozen clients already, winning multiple awards and recognitions along the way. We are now applying our expertise to developing products targeting healthcare, manufacturing, defence, and retail. #AI4good, #responsibleAI
About the Role: A technical lead who will contribute to the development of systems related to productization and deployment of cutting-edge AI and Machine Learning algorithms. As we build solutions across a diverse and deep repertoire of AI technology, we are not limited by tools or languages. And we expect the ideal candidate too to have the same attitude towards designing, deploying and maintaining highly scalable data systems architecture.
- Take full ownership of MLops in productizing a variety of innovative AI / ML solutions in a scalable and robust manner. Work closely with senior AI / ML algorithm developers to ensure the productized code behaves as intended.
- Drive technical design, development and integration of the data engineering modules, orchestration layers and other MLOps components necessary to productize the AI / ML algorithms
- Coach and mentor the less experienced members of the team
- Follow and drive the best practices in MLOps including code reviews, test-driven development, version control, data as a first-class citizen, CICD, Containerization etc, model regression testing, automated accuracy / speed benchmarking etc.
- Set up cloud servers, performance alerts and execute basic production operations to ensure that the deployed applications keep running smoothly.
- WIth 4 to 10 years of prior experience in building engineering systems to bring AI/ML algorithms to life in forms of robust and scalable products. The ideal candidate should have demonstrable hands-on experience in most of the specific tasks below:
- Setting up and maintaining AWS / GCP / Azure based systems of VMs, along with basic alerts on the status of applications deployed on the VMs.
- Building and deploying Real-time video / streaming analytics systems, with the computational load distributed across edge devices and servers
- Stream analytics using Gstreamer library
- At least two of the Big Data messaging platforms and protocols such as Kafka, GRPC etc.
- Setting up large No-SQL databases, e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redshift, S3.
- Expert: Python, C / C++, Linux Shell
- Strong (above average) with at least two of these: Tensorflow 2.x, Torch Script, ONNX RunTime, Intel OpenVino, CUDA
Additional points for
- Knowledge of containerization and containers management tools (Docker | Kubernetes etc) and orchestration platforms (AirFlow | KubeFlow etc)
- Prior Experience with Nvidia DeepStream
- Prior Experience with Intel OneAPI AI Analytics Toolkit
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer