Why Join Us: Datakalp was founded in Oct 2018, to harness the power of data and AI to build a better tomorrow. We are a deep-tech, innovation-centric company rooted in India, delivering impact around the world. Over the last 2 years, we have delivered AI solutions to over a dozen clients already, winning multiple awards and recognitions along the way. We are now applying our expertise to developing products targeting healthcare, manufacturing, defence, and retail. #AI4good, #responsibleAI
Visit us at: https://www.datakalp.com/
About the role: A data operations expert who will lead efforts around data management and also around verification and benchmarking of proprietary AI algorithms. The person would be leading a team that is expected to accomplish various tasks with minimal supervision and guidance; such as benchmark a given AI algorithm, maintain the data management systems, drive data collection campaigns, data annotation campaigns. All such tasks are aimed at constant improvement of the company’s proprietary innovative AI algorithms and solutions.
The right candidate will carry strong respect for ‘data’ and would have demonstrated an obsessive rigour to ensure data consistency and promote data hygiene.
- Be the primary custodian of all kinds of data that is used for developing and evaluating cutting-edge AI algorithms. You will be responsible to manage not only the training data, but also the “hold-out” data that will be hidden from AI algorithm developers.
- Work closely with the data scientists to help with the acquisition, labeling, storage, and retrieval of data to build state-of-the-art AI products and solutions.
- Put in place the systems and processes to routinely benchmark the company’s proprietary AI algorithms, analyse the results and summarise the findings in a report.
- Coach and mentor the members of the data ops team
- Follow and drive the best practices in data operations including data as a first-class citizen, automated data hygiene checks, data version control, data storage with searchable metadata, etc.
WIth 4 to 10 years of prior experience in data operations, preferably with multiple types (image, video, text, sensors). The ideal candidate should have demonstrable hands-on experience in most of the below:
- Working with AWS and/or GCP based data systems including S3, RedShift etc.
- Management of various types of databases including metadata, version control etc.
- Automating of repetitive data related tasks using python and shell scripts
- Data research and acquisition involving videos, images, sensor and text data
- Labeling of data for consumption by AI algorithms
- Maintaining data dashboards and data dictionaries
Additional points for experience in:
- Coaching and mentoring of less tenured team members
- Running test scripts for benchmarking and performance testing of algorithms
- Maintaining test databases for algorithms
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer