This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Lead Data Engineer
Posted by Anand K Sengottaiyan
Dataflo - Data Science to Finance
We add science to financial data to deliver real time actionable insights and predictions by applying AI. We are disrupting finance to unlock massive insights that will deliver impact to our clients bottom line.
We are looking for fun and smart teammates, who are just crazy enough to create the future of finance with us. Are you up for this mission?
We are looking for a Lead Data engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for the design and development of our data platform.
Impact and Ownership
- Develop the Data pipeline and Data lake for the Financial data from B2B SaaS applications
- Crafting a resilient architecture from the ground up (Scale, security & monitoring)
- Designing the data pipeline to simplify the future addition of new data sources
- Using the new data lake to create Machine Learning models
- Define and build a data architecture that scales across large volumes of data
- Establish top-notch data security and monitoring
- Support, mentor and hire your team members
- You love data and coding - from the top-level architecture design down to the last line of code
- You love testing even a little more... with a outrageously high quality standard
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- You have been programming for a minimum of 3 years in enterprise software stacks
- You are an AWS services expert for data analytics (Kinesis, S3, Glue, Spark on AWS, ElasticSearch)
- You know how to run an AWS enterprise stack – deep knowledge of security (authentication and authorization architecture) and data protection setups
- You are a self-starter who is never satisfied with the status quo; you are always thinking of how to improve existing processes and you are open to new ideas presented by others
- You have keen judgment, make sound independent decisions, and know how to listen to others, prioritize issues and when to escalate matters
- Extra credit:
- Good working knowledge of Data Visualization Tools (Qlik, Tableau, Looker, PowerBI etc..)
- You have built a data extraction pipeline from Cloud applications (e.g Salesforce, Netsuite, Oracle, SAP etc.)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer