This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
SAAS Product Manager
Posted by Anand K Sengottaiyan
Dataflo - Data Science to Finance
We add science to financial data to deliver real time actionable insights and predictions by applying AI. We are disrupting finance to unlock massive insights that will deliver impact to our clients bottom line.
We are looking for fun and smart teammates, who are just crazy enough to create the future of finance with us. Are you up for this mission?
We are looking for a B2B SaaS Product Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for defining and managing all product management areas and drive it at an early stage of the product definition.
Impact and Ownership
- Proactively define and prioritise work scope and deliverables balancing the short and long term roadmap
- Drive customer and prospect product discovery sessions and translate to product requirements
- Be the thought leader and be the go-to expert for the product and roadmap. Able to analyze, identify and quantify opportunities for new markets, new product features and new product ideas
- Manage a cross-functional process to translate the desired customer experience into a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap while creating buy-in for the product roadmap with internal and external stakeholders
- Do deep research through clear understanding of the customer scenarios and the problems. Able to clearly frame the problem, positioning & impact and communicate the research clearly to stakeholders
- Write crisp, logically supported feature definitions and clearly articulated user stories with minimal supervision. Ability to collaborate and partner with the UX design team to develop high-quality requirements and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.
- Work in an agile environment with changing priorities while possessing the ability to think big and be data-driven
- Work closely with product engineering to develop the product(s) and go-to-market teams (marketing) to drive adoption
- Develop and create sales collateral, training documentation/ videos and presentations. Define and monitor product launch readiness and success metrics
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2-5 years of experience as a product manager for a SaaS-based B2B software with a proven track record of success
- You are a self-starter who is never satisfied with the status quo; you are always thinking of how to improve existing processes and you are open to new ideas presented by others
- You have keen judgment, make sound independent decisions, and know how to listen to others, prioritize issues and when to escalate matters
Have accounting knowledge and working of ERP applications (e.g Quickbooks, Netsuite, Oracle, SAP etc.)