Backend engineer with node.js, SQL, Blockchain experience for blockchain startup
Posted by Dappquery
- Must have good data structures, algorithms and analytical skills.
- Understand the goals of the product and come up with effective solutions and implement it
- Knowledge of Ethereum stack, smart contracts, web3, geth, subgraph is an advantage
- Should have hands on experience on node.js, typescript.
- Should have worked on RDBMS, database queries, joins, subqueries. Postgres knowledge is a plus.
- You will be working on lot of external APIs integration.
- Front end and GraphQL knowledge is a plus.
- Must have done projects on blockchain. Experience working on blockchain protocols is an advantage. Send your blockchain work when you are applying.
- Full stack engineer is an advantage.
Who can Apply
- Position is remote. We will connect 3-4 times weekly for sync up on video conferencing.
- We are also looking for candidates with full time internship role.
- Can join immediately.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer