This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Time Frontend Engineer at fast growing blockchain product company
Posted by dapplooker
We are a blockchain technology product company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for Front End developers to join our UI Engineering team at Dapplooker!
This UI Engineering team specializes in building the next generation of digital products leveraging the latest UI technologies and architectures, multi-device techniques, big scale applications, component based systems, intelligent user interfaces and the latest trends on user experience.
What we are looking for
- Believe and love what you do.
- Build bridges & open doors.
- Enjoy solving problems.
- Being capable of taking a step back to look at a bigger picture.
- Intermediate/advanced English.
- Knowledge in algorithms, design patterns and modularization.
- Experience with JSON and RESTful services.
- Hand on with Flow or TypeScript.
- Good Knowledge and Experience working on Blockchain/Web3 projects
Position is remote. Can join immediately.
We move fast, so a mindset for rapid test-and-learn is a must, along with a desire to work in (and understanding of) the analytics / blockchain space.
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision to make a big impact.
- Bring your passion, energy and creativity to participate.
- Global Team. You get to be part of a global team and work from anywhere in the world.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna work.
- Do good.
We are a fast growing blockchain analytics product company that helps decentralized applications analyze data produced by smart contracts.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer