This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Content Writer for Blockchain Product Company
Posted by dapplooker
- Create viral marketing content through medium like writing blogs and product announcements.
- Create high quality posters, banner images.
- Create content (thought pieces, interviews, educational articles and promotional announcements) to help us spread the word about all of the work we’re doing with various crypto projects, the on-chain analytics our community is creating, and the awesome workshops our Mentors are leading.
Write product documentation and user guides.
Use proactive email marketing medium to engage existing customers
- Handle official twitter account and drive effective twitter marketing.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to produce content quickly and to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Deep interest in Web3, blockchain, and crypto is a must.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic content writer to help us promote our product.
Knowledge of the blockchain industry and experience of working in the blockchain industry would be a great add-on.
- Experience with blockchain protocols like Ethereum, TheGraph, Covalent, Analytics tools.
Position is remote. Can join immediately.
We move fast, so a mindset for rapid test-and-learn is a must, along with a desire to work in (and understanding of) the analytics / blockchain space.
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision to make a big impact.
- Bring your passion, energy and creativity to participate.
- Global Team. You get to be part of a global team and work from anywhere in the world.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna work.
- Do good.
We are a fast growing blockchain analytics product company that helps decentralized applications analyze data produced by smart contracts.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer