This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Delivering a complete front end application.
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both web and mobile platforms.
Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
What we expect:
You should have awesome development skills and the ability to translate those into elegant, scalable code. Most importantly, you should have the mindset to work well in a highly agile, motivated, fast-growing start-up environment.
Knowledge and experience with:
- Experience level 2+ years
- React & Vuejs
- Mongodb and Express
- Redis and GraphQL + ApolloClient
- JS/HTML/CSS skills
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Data Structuring;
- Experience with storage and caching solutions such as MySQL and Redis
- Experience with TDD and testing frameworks
- Experience with Git and Github
- A love for clean and elegant code
- Kendo (increases your chances of getting hired)
- Comfortable using Unix / Linux systems
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
We also expect you to be a team player that is:
has an eye for detail;
is proficient in English;
has a willingness to learn and adopt new technologies.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer