This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Mobile & Web Apps
Posted by Madhavi Solanki (@madhavis)
RosterBuster is the #1 airline crew app in the world with more than 300.000 professional users (pilots and cabin crew) and almost 500 airlines supported, from British Airways to Air India.
RosterBuster is a disruptive app, designed from the ground up for airline crew needs.
The app keeps airline crew up-to-date with their job: airline roster, duty details, gate info, 3D airport views, share with friends and family, statistics, block hours, chats, layover meet-up, logbook export, calendar and lots more.
We are an award-winning company with dedicated enthusiastic IT nerds and aviation lovers.
Our headquarter is located in the Dutch Innovation Factory (Netherlands) and we are looking for Quality Assurance Engineers that want to join our Team which is based in India (Pune).
- Develop, create, and modify test plans, test scripts, test cases.
- Test mobile and web applications for defects and compliance with requirements.
- Analyze specifications and prepare test data and develop testing solutions.
- Through testing analysis and documentation, facilitate modifications to business systems based business requirements.
- Analyze database records (data quality check) for the business applications.
- Provide input to improve application stability and the testing process.
- Work individually and/or coordinate the QA process as part of a team.
- Maintain the quality of existing software applications.
What we expect:
You should have awesome development skills and the ability to translate those into elegant, scalable code. Most importantly, you should have the mindset to work well in a highly agile, motivated, fast-growing start-up environment.
Knowledge and experience with:
- Having work experience in the aviation industry is a big ++++
For example experience as flight, cabin crew or at an airline operational department.
- At least 4 years of Software Quality Assurance and Testing
- Experience and able to work with Appium or other testing tools for Mobile Apps
- Ability to test web and mobile applications manually.
- Ability to accurately diagnose, analyze and report software defects.
- Good understanding of applications running on iOS and Android.
- Basic understanding of database, software architecture and enterprise applications
- Ability to review, understand business requirements.
- Ability to take on a variety of tasks including problem research, script analysis, and test designs.
- Ability to continuously improve our software stability and performance.
- Ability to analyze database tables, records for a specified application area.
- Effective communication skills at both written and verbal levels
- Strong analytical skills.
We also expect you to be a team player that is:
has eye for detail;
is proficient in English;
has a willingness to learn and adopt new technologies.
You will collaborate closely with our team in the Netherlands. JIRA software, Slack and Skype will be used to manage agile development cycle. Our teams are agile and work with scrum methodology.
Information to provide:
500,000 - 10,00,000
4 - 8 years
You will be working with Cyphertree Technologies for RosterBuster.