Java Springboot Developer
Posted by Recruiter HR
Job Description: The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- 1 - 3 Years of experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field or doesn't even matter if you know the below stuff.
- Great skills in Spring Boot, Microservices & MongoDB.
- Understanding of the indexing, query optimisations, performance tuning, aggregation and backup/recovery procedures.
- Experience with tools like Junit, Git & Gradle.
- Ability to write high-performance production-quality clean code and practitioner of doing It Right the First Time.
- A self-driven individual with passion to work in an agile startup culture.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Google Firebase.
- Working knowledge in AWS technologies like EC2, SNS, S3 etc.
What will you be working on:
- You will be working on a product for developing and enchanting an appointment booking platform.
- Three main product offerings are:
- Appointment booking at a retail outlet or Home appointment: The product helps retailers manage smooth traffic flow by enabling pre-registration and grow efficiently by using analytical insights. This solution allows the consumer to pre-register and avoid long queues and ensure social distancing at retail stores for all their shopping needs. Alternatively, they can also book a home appointment.
Workshop management and efficiency improvement: This solution allows sending proactive communications to customers during different stages of the servicing journey, dynamic allocation of technicians in the back end along an analytics dashboard that helps in the overall efficiency improvement.
Repair hub Digitisation of repairs/alteration process where the consumer gets proactive notifications at different stages supported with the analytics dashboard.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer