This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About your Role
At Fintech Primitives we are reimagining WealthTech from the ground up. We are a B2B fintech infra company with deep customer obsession. We currently power some of the fastest growing fintechs and enterprises. We are on a high growth track and need people like you to join us on this mission towards hyper scale.
We are looking for Integration and Support superheroes to help our customers succeed. This is your chance to work directly with multiple fintechs / enterprises and help them realize their dreams of changing how investing works.
You will join the highly skilled team who are responsible for delivering Cybrilla’s Fintech Primitives support services. You represent the company for the world outside , it’s that simple! When the customer closes technical sessions or queries they should feel confident about knowing our products and services.
In short , they should be equipped with the tools to be successful.
Your customers are developers here who are integrating Fintech primitives APIs , you make an impact by providing implementation , integration and operational guidance. You independently dive into the problem with the eye to both immediate resolution and follow up through changes and automations.
This enables our customers to develop an awesome product!
- Diagnose and troubleshoot concerns
- Often customers may not know where the issue lies - so ask simple, accurate and complete data inputs to understand the problem and get started with root cause analysis and resolution.
- Time is of the essence - by providing timely response and resolution within the SLA, you induce confidence and path to great relationship building with your customers.
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross functional teams ( delivery, product, operations, engineering, related 3rd parties, customer) and look for ways to improve the velocity of issue resolution.
- Handle interruptions\technical upgrades via upfront communication, keeping customers up to date at all times until resolution.
Help customers implement product
- Be updated! - by continuously improving your technical and operational understanding of the product, you provide the latest and greatest product implementation assistance to the customers.
- Enable smooth integration of the product into customer’s business by resolving technical or operational queries at any stage of implementation.
Represent customer issues
- Understand areas of product and service improvement during collaboration with internal teams and external customers.
- Correlate technical and operational issues across product verticals as well as customer accounts.
- Act as a customer advocate and drive enhancements and features requests with internal teams on products and services.
- Utilize feedback to improve customer experience and debugging strategies.
Required Skills and Experience
Must have skills -
- 2-5 years of experience as a software product support engineer in a customer facing environment.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong will to provide customer services according to agreed SLA’s.
- Experience in any programming or scripting language and databases.
Good to have skills -
- Experience in API implementation support, interpreting system logs across systems.
- Exposure to mutual funds or other fintech systems will be preferable but not mandatory.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on a unique developer first platform for the Indian wealth management industry.
- Opportunity to work with a highly respected & appreciated fintech company.
- Opportunity to solve deep domain and technology problems, at scale.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes, we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially, by working in small and transparent teams.
- Who says you can’t make friends at work, we do!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer