Senior Developer - ROR/Node/Python/Blore
Posted by Kumuda Rao (@kumudarao)
At Cybrilla we craft software solutions that truly understand the tech behind FinTech product.
We make our clients become the next chapter in Fintech space. With an Agile development and consulting experience we have developed a huge range of mission critical software for startups and established business alike. We have expertise in product development and consulting.
Ours is an enterprise that exists to -
- Develop mission critical software
- Provide thought leadership
- Nurture the community
Lead application development is the core area of work.
- You’ll be responsible for core components of our projects and work with our Product Owner/Architects to deliver high quality software
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Work closely with the Technical Architects in defining software architectures
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Interact with stakeholders to understand and refine requirements throughout implementation
- Mentor junior developers in the team
- Do regular PR reviews
Technical Expertise :
- Atleast 4 years of Programming experience in any of the web technoligies like Node,Python,Ruby.
- Experience working with TDD, agile software development methodologies and pair programming.
- Strong working knowledge in Git.
- Experience in deploying production applications.
- Knowledge in server administration, AWS setup (bonus)
- Enjoy working in startups
What you get?
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Unlimited learning and hobby-time to experiment with new things.
- Hep and happening social life, who says you can't make friends at work.
Write to us to explore your journey as a Cyborg!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer