-Do you love to find pattern in chaos and fix it?
-Do you love solving issues real time?
-Do you love being on top of things all the time or at-least strive to move in that direction? Then we need you!
One of the most challenging work in the service industry is ensuring that the engineering, product and the client are all in sync all the time. Being part of the delivery team will drive you crazy because of this chaos.
We are expanding crazily and we need to expand our team equally fast. We have to scale the delivery of the team maintaining the quality of work all the time. You will be fire fighting all the time and you job is to ensure that you don’t have any work!
Your responsibilities will include these, but definitely not limited to this:
- Attend daily scrum and track the progress. Flag off anything that doesn’t seem right
- Attend the agile ceremonies and fix discrepancies and gaps on the go
- Capacity planning and developer allocation
- Help PO and TA with RCAs
- Work with PMO and ensure profitability of projects
- Prepare custom reports
- At-least 3 years of PMO experience
- Product management experience
- Hands of development experience in web application development
- Scrum master
- Have worked on client facing role in service based start -ups
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset towards all the products that we build
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer