Product Owner’s core responsibility is to understand the product requirements and develop them as per the go-to market strategy of our clients. Development of the product and its process requires your interaction with all the stakeholders involved in the development of the product to deliver high quality product to global clients. Understanding the business, domain, technology and people are primary to this role. You own this product!
The product owner takes the lead in many areas of product development. One day you may need to access your market knowledge to strategize and present your vision to stakeholders. Another day you might need to roll up developer sleeves to help the team meet their goals during a sprint.
- Understand the requirements from the client and document them
- Create product roadmaps, MVP, mockups, wireframes if required
- Act as a liaison between the client, design team and development team
- Researching the market, technologies and trends and become a SME for the product being developed
- Strategically plan for and write SRS, Product Backlogs, Sprint Backlogs etc
- Monitor teams progress on a day to day basis using agile methodologies
- Maintain a transparent and healthy ongoing dialogue with the client from the start of the project till the end
- Motivate the team towards delivering a high quality product
- Atleast 5 years of IT industry experience, having atleast 2 years of project/product management experience.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC, Agile Methodologies
- Must have strong experience in project/product management, product delivery and people management
- Attention to detail coupled with an urge to deliver high quality products
- Should be a technology enthusiast
- Inclined towards entrepreneurship
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and oral
- Desirable if you are an influencer and can motivate clients and developers alike
Apart from all these, we look forward to high level of ownership, entrepreneurial mindset and high learning quotient. “Getting things done" is the mantra!
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to build tech products from scratch
- Good team to work with and learn from
- Sponsorship to attend technical conferences. If you are a speaker, we’ll sponsor your entire trip
- Mac for work
- Unlimited learning and growth opportunities
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer