About the Role
We are in pursuit of the next UI Developer who is motivated and passionate about building intuitive interfaces. While our backend developers are producing robust and high performance systems we require an equally challenging UI developer to build interfaces using HTML, CSS , JS (any framework) and challenge the team by setting up equally high standards.
Responsibilities will include collaborating with multiple stakeholders, understanding the business requirements via wireframes and translating this knowledge into visual design that can be seamlessly integrated into back end architectures. Bridge the gap between UI/UX designers and backend tech guys for holistic product development.
At Cybrilla, we work on complex web/mobile applications, build applications from scratch and hence the role is challenging, innovative and demanding!
Strong in the following technologies/Framework
- HTML5 / CSS3
- CSS preprocessors like SASS / LESS
- Responsive Design
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Any of JS framework ( React,Angular, Vue etc.)
- Knowledge of Frameworks like Bootstrap / Foundation
- Convert design (PSD) files into highly functional HTML with interactions
Who you should be?
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in developing web and mobile applications. Bonus points if you have built a web application from scratch.
- Very strong at fundamentals : HTML/CSS/JS (any framework, preferred ReactJS)
- Has got experience in building responsive pages.
- Has worked on complex web applications.
- Have delivered projects in high stress situations
- High learnability,no ego and team player is what defines you.
Culture @ Cybrilla :
We are the Cyborgs, we are quirky, weird and lovable.
Cyborgs believe in a flat organization structure, continuous learning and in giving back to the tech community.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to build tech products from scratch
- Solve interesting and challenging problems
- An opportunity to meet and work with the best brains in technology and influencers
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams
- Who says you can’t make friends at work, we do!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer