This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Kumuda Rao (@kumudarao)
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for all aspects of the testing discipline for agile projects e.g. elaboration of requirements, testing of stories, maintenance of regression test suites, defect tracking & progression.
You get to do these
- Developing and executing test plans and test cases
- Develop robust automation frameworks from scratch
- OO Programming experience – Desirable
- Elaboration of Acceptance Criteria
- Testing of rich User Interfaces, specifically for WEB & Mobile applications
- Work with Product Owners / Development teams on acceptance criteria, any BDD experience would be desirable
- Agile Scrum experience
- Web & Mobile testing experience
- Work experience / knowledge on tools like PhantomJS / RSpec / Webdriver is an added bonus.
- Brownie points for being a Batman fan
You need to have these
- A minimum of 3 years software testing experience of software applications
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Experience of managing complex test data
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well as a team
Note : This role requires immediate joining.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer