This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Technical Lead - Web Applications
Posted by Kumuda Rao (@kumudarao)
As part of your job, you’ll most likely work in micro services architecture, develop fintech applications that scale to millions of users, redefine a legacy system from ground up etc.
Be it Payment Gateway Aggregation, Bill Payments, Payroll, Digital Lending, Insurance advisory, RoboAdvisory for mutual funds, Various products like ECom, Logistics in B2B and B2C space, we have done it all. We have turned multiple ideas into successful products across the globe.
You might be the person to write the first line of code for the next unicorn!
Know your responsibilities:
- Application development is the core area of work.
- You'll be responsible for core components of our projects and work with our Product Owner/Architects to deliver high quality software.
- Involved in the client communications, leading the team technically.
- Follow coding standards, build appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Work closely with the Technical Architects in defining software architectures.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand and refine requirements throughout implementation.
- You are responsible for the execution and success of complex software solutions to meet customer's needs.
Who you should be?
We are looking for passionate engineers who can design and develop backend applications that are highly robust and scalable.
The person is an excellent problem solver with strong technical knowledge in any of the tech stack : Node/Ruby on Rails/Python.
Technical Expertise :
- At Least 8 years of Programming experience.
- Experience working with TDD, agile software development methodologies and pair programming.
- Strong working knowledge in Git.
- Experience in deploying production applications.
- Knowledge in server administration, AWS setup (bonus).
- Enjoy working in a fast paced remote environment.
- Mentor budding developers in the team.
Bonus points : Community contributions, Blog posts, White-papers, Conferences.
Team and Communication Skills :
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- One awesome party trick up your sleeve.
- Comfortable working with remote teams.
Apart from all these we look forward to High level of ownership, entrepreneurial mindset and high learning quotient. Getting things done is the ’mantra’.
Culture @ Cybrilla :
We are the Cyborgs, we are quirky, weird and lovable.
Cyborgs believe in a flat organization structure, continuous learning and in giving back to the tech community.
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to build tech products from scratch.
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with the best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Who says you can’t make friends at work, we do!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer