Senior Developer - Java / Fintech / Product Development
Posted by Kumuda Rao (@kumudarao)
One of the core beliefs at Cybrilla is to experiment hard and one such experiment which started an year ago has helped in the emergence of “Fintech Primitives”, Cybrilla’s product initiative. Fintech Primitives aims to take away the complexities of the global financial ecosystem into an API only platform. The platform provides building blocks, which abstract the domain and technology heavy lifting through friendly APIs. Fintech businesses can mix and match these blocks to build awesome customer facing experiences, and serve their end customers better.
We have been engineering some of India's top rated Fintech companies since the 8 years of our existence. We are extremely proud to be a part of the technological transformation in the Indian Fintech space in the last few years. The product is led by one of the co-founders of Cybrilla with senior technical folks. We are looking for a person with strong background and interest in building scalable platforms and has the appetite to lead a group of smart engineers.
We invite those who are:
- Looking forward to see the impact of their work.
- Looking forward to contribute to the core technology stack of the product
- Build tomorrow’s product, change the way financial applications are built!
- Design, build and maintain the APIs and applications across Cybrilla’s products
- Debug production issues across different micro services
- Provide technical guidance to the engineering team members
- Work with other engineers to build new features and products at large scale
- Improve engineering standards and build necessary tooling
You may fit, if you:
- Have attention to detail in every part of the code that you design and build
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset towards all the products that we build
- Are strong in programming fundamentals and has mastery over Spring Framework, Hibernate, Microservices and now aspiring to be part of small teams doing meaningful work
- Have experience in building APIs and be passionate about the beauty of the APIs
- Have significant experience (4+ years) building domain heavy software and working on complex codebases
- Enjoy working on the complete development cycle from design to deployment
- Engage yourself with the tech community and take pride in doing community contributions
We firmly believe that passionate mind can only build awesome products! This is ideal for those who wish to be in an environment to learn and be challenged. Are you the one? Write to us, we are eager to meet our next team member.
You may work on:
- Building a new micro service for the Mutual Fund Execution Platform
- Integrating multiple third party APIs: Bank and other financial institution APIs, Stock Exchange APIs etc.
- Improving the async communication between our microservices using Kafka message brokers
- Designing and implementing robust message structures for distributed systems
Culture @ Cybrilla
We are the Cyborgs, we are quirky, weird and lovable.
Cyborgs believe in a flat organization structure, continuous learning and in giving back to the tech community. We share our gyan on a weekly basis via our Mangalvaari Gyan sessions.
We are notorious in our neighbourhood for excessive partying. As if this were not enough we indulge ourselves in Hackathons, gaming nights, and quarterly company trips and spoil ourselves.
What you get?
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- An opportunity to meet and work with best brains in technology and influencers.
- Increasing your geek quotient, by attending meetups and conferences. Yes we dig that stuff.
- Grow exponentially by working in small and transparent teams.
- Unlimited learning and hobby-time to experiment with new things.
- Hep and happening social life, who says you can’t make friends at work.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer