This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
CustomerLabs is a Times Internet funded company. We are building no-code CDP for marketers and have a great chance to become a leader.
We're looking to hire a full stack developer.
- Experienced in coding React.js/Redux applications.
- Proficient with web frameworks like Django/Python, Ruby-on-rails and Java.
- Experienced in database like Postgres, Elasticsearch/Redis.
- Knowledge of cloud services in AWS(EC2, EBS, SQS, Lambda) & Google cloud (Appengine, PubSub, Dataflow).
- Die-hard passion towards tech, and quick learning attitude.
- 3-5+ years of relevant technical experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computers / Technology
Why should you work at CustomerLabs?
a) Full ownership on the tech stack, you'd be amazed to learn what we can achieve from Chennai.
b) Good Salary + ESOP
c) A Satisfying startup life - you will be just like the founders, working closely with the team and customers. Go out and hangout for a while, discuss technology, startups, movies, and gossips.
d) Be able to challenge tech giants in the world from Chennai.
e) We'll make history, become big and you'll be part of that.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer