This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Full stack Engineer
Posted by Vishnu Vankayala (@customerlabs)
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Java, Python, GO or other programming languages.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL(Elastic search) database.
- Competent in developing web apps in popular web frameworks (JQuery, Django).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer