This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Content Writer for a Tech Startup In the Local Food Space!
Posted by Radhika Jayaraman (@csahealthbox)
Role: Content Writer (full time, work from home)
Salary: Rs.30,000 - 40,000 depending on experience
- Creation of relevant and creative written content about farmers and farming in India, local food movements, community supported agriculture and other sustainability-related themes.
- Creation of written content to be used in marketing and accountability campaigns, including scripts for video or audio content, press releases, reports, etc.
- Curation of existing literature, news, explainers, etc. on related themes
- Editorial guidance.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Someone who has majored in English, Media Studies, Communications, Journalism, or an equivalent specialisation, preferably within a digital media environment.
Someone who can wield the language and its grammar to explore complex arguments and has something to show for it (a blog, fiction, poetry, essays, etc.).
- Someone with prior experience in writing professional web and marketing copy, with the ability to tell compelling stories while maintaining brand messaging and persuasiveness.
Someone with prior experience in media or journalism.
- Someone with some knowledge of, or prior experience in, the fields of agriculture, ecology, sustainable development, etc.
- Someone who is waiting for the opportunity to work with multiple media and is willing to learn on the job.
- Someone who is proactive, motivated, and organised!