- Create pixel-perfect front-end Android & iOS apps using React Native
- React native upgrades and dependency management
- React native performance optimisations Functional and Performance Testing Writing functional, modular and reusable code
- Managing native code for Android (Java) and iOS (Swift) Creating bridging modules for React Native Setting up Build and Release pipelines for React Native with DevOps Engineers Setting up workflow and processes for Mobile Developers
- Improving team’s productivity by identifying and removing operational overhead.
Education & Work Experience:
Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
Masters in Computer Science (Optional)
- Optional - Kotlin, Objective-C
- Frameworks - React Native, React Navigation, Redux/Mobx, HTTP
- Optional - Nodejs/KoaJs, i18n localisation • StylingRequired - Styling with CSS + Flexbox
- Platforms & Concepts: Gradle
- Optional - Android Services, WorkManager, Android Jetpack, Cocoapods • Optional - App Refresh, Storyboards, etc.
- Programming Required - Data Structures & Algorithms
- ToolsRequired - Git - Postman
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer