This post is from crowdware.in, which may or may not be affiliated with front.page
Senior Engineer (Backend / Full Stack)
Posted by FrontPage (@frontpage)
FrontPage is looking to onboard the first full time engineer formally responsible for the design, development, maintenance, performance, efficiency, uptime, reliability, caching, versioning, testing and error handling of our REST services, which are the backbone of everything that we do.
- Top notch problem solving mind and demonstrated hunger for self-learning.
- Eagerness to take on responsibility and driving projects on own initiative.
- Love for your code. Humility in acknowledging your mistakes & making your work better.
- Ninja level understanding of relational database design and SQL.
- 3+ years of dev experience or equivalent maturity in developing backend services in any language.
- Nice to have: Previous experience in Reactjs web front end dev.
Why should you work with us
- We are solving a problem that matters. Helping tens millions of Indians to understand financial markets and participate in the wealth creation, is an audacious challenge and a gratifying one.
- We are building a fun product. Our solution to the world class problem above is a world class social app that is meant to be fun and interactive and adds up to delivering information and education for all.
- You will be in charge of your destiny. We are a tiny team yet and you will be one of the earliest members. Realizing your potential will be more or less up to you, there will be no dearth of opportunities.
- You will be in great company. We are a building a team of world class contributors, backed by India's top angels and blessed by the #1 incubator in the universe :)
- We are an easy going, beer loving bunch :) We have a long running tradition of bi-weekly 'daru pe charcha'. It's an all you can eat and drink buffet with no agenda. If that sounds like something you may enjoy, definitely ping us.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer