This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
FrontPage is an early stage startup, founded by alumni from IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, UC Berkeley, OLA, Flipkart, Y! and seed funded by top tier angels. If you love the Internet and a have passion for building your own part of the Internet from scratch, learning & using the latest tech and being in control of your destiny, you should talk to us.
FrontPage is a really small, tight knit team of friends who became cofounders. The culture is friendly & relaxed but about getting stuff done on your own. There are no intermediaries/managers, you work closely with the founders and all that matters is delivery.
If you are a recent grad (1-3 years), the opportunities for learning are immense and limited only by your desire.
FrontPage is looking for a web development engineer to develop its primary consumer facing web application.
Educational requirements: B.Tech. from Tier 1 university or equivalent experience in developing the full stack of a web app.
Experience requirements: Minimum 1 year experience as a professional web developer.
- Writing APIs using any server side language. Experience with Nodejs would be a plus.
- Writing SQL queries in any relational database. Knowledge of joins & indexes.
- Good understanding of data structures.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks for both web and apis.
- Must have: Top notch problem solving mind and demonstrated hunger for self-learning new tech.
- Must have: Love for your code. Humility in acknowledging your mistakes & making your work better.
FrontPage is based in HSR Layout, Bangalore.