This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Crowdstaffing is looking for a React.js engineer to provide long-term support and porting of our existing platforms from a legacy technology. We have workflow-driven and process-heavy applications, hence you will be responsible to provide clear and crisp documentation helping other team members to take forward your work.
- Minimum 1 year experience working on React applications. (Todo app or anything as simple as that will not be considered as an actual application)
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Typescript
- Comfortable working with styled components.
- A clear cut knowledge of tools used to debug React applications.
- Has worked in an Agile setup before. Scrum, Kanban, Sprint, Story, Backlog etc should not be alien words to you.
- Basic devops understanding required for frontend. For example deploying a site on s3/surge/netlify, automating it via some scripts etc.
- Port existing frontend application from AngularJS to ReactJS using minimum packages and dependencies
- Write react components along with clear documentation and basic test cases. (Storybooks?)
- Read documentation provided by the Product team and help PMs convert them into deliverable tasks with estimations
- Keep the app dependencies updated so that we don't end up with legacy code again.
- Work with the API team.
- Monitor frontend performance and constantly improve it with other team members
- Know when and whom to delegate, if you have to delegate. The end goal should not be compromised.