Crowdstaffing is looking for a React.js engineer to provide long-term support and porting of our existing platforms from a legacy technology. We have workflow-driven and process-heavy applications, hence you will be responsible to provide clear and crisp documentation helping other team members to take forward your work.
- Minimum 1 year experience working on React applications. (Todo app or anything as simple as that will not be considered as an actual application)
- Minimum 6 months of experience in Typescript
- Comfortable working with styled components.
- A clear cut knowledge of tools used to debug React applications.
- Has worked in an Agile setup before. Scrum, Kanban, Sprint, Story, Backlog etc should not be alien words to you.
- Basic devops understanding required for frontend. For example deploying a site on s3/surge/netlify, automating it via some scripts etc.
- Port existing frontend application from AngularJS to ReactJS using minimum packages and dependencies
- Write react components along with clear documentation and basic test cases. (Storybooks?)
- Read documentation provided by the Product team and help PMs convert them into deliverable tasks with estimations
- Keep the app dependencies updated so that we don't end up with legacy code again.
- Work with the API team.
- Monitor frontend performance and constantly improve it with other team members
- Know when and whom to delegate, if you have to delegate. The end goal should not be compromised.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer