Senior Front End Engineer
Posted by Amit Nagpal (@amitn)
- Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture. Key requirements should be met around :
- Business model
- Build Front end application in Angular
- Play a Hands on role and work with building a team around you
- Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems.
- Documentation of overall project including working with other stakeholders to ensure references are updated - including by writing operating instructions including changes and revisions.
- Help decide buy vs. build
- Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
- Responsible to drive and support project activities and ensure implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
- Eager to introduce structure and processes in a chaotic environment
Qualifications & Experience :
- 3+ years of experience working in Angular
- Limited experience with backend areas will be a plus
- Integration experience with 3rd Party APIs
- Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
- Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment,
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer