CropIn provides Farm-Businesses/Growers with farm management software and mobile apps, which enable them to do connected and data driven farming. It allows them to take advantage of real time data and insight from farms (an accurate view of their operation throughout the entire growing season) and to improve financial, operational and agronomy aspects.
"Farming is one of the world's largest and most important industries, but has been under-served by Information Technology companies"
"CropIn uses Data Science to help farms become more efficient businesses and respond to the challenges and opportunities of the future"
To make every farm traceable
To increase per acre value for growers
CropIn is growing rapidly, but our origins have been humble, and we have reached the top by working as a close knit team, which has become DNA of our work culture. CropIn acts as a reactor for ideas, driven by a burning entrepreneurial spirit. That’s why we have already become leaders in our space faster than anyone imagined and will continue to do so. Every day at CropIn is a new opportunity to collaborate with the best minds, to develop solutions that make difference to millions of people. It’s always exciting to work at environment where Technology, Innovation and Imagination is blended together to build a solutions.
Join Us to celebrate every milestone we achieve together.
As a Product manager, you will be responsible for influencing product development, release planning, supporting product operations, and customer adoption. Your success will be measured by product quality, innovation & differentiation and customer delight.
The Product Manager must be the messenger of the market: recognizing, understanding, and documenting market, customer, and user needs, then working with the product team to translate those needs into differentiated and delightful functionality.
- He / She is expected to work closely with User Experience Design, Sales, Customer Success and Engineering teams to help define clear product requirements and work with other Product owners to help prioritize these features
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations to roll out new features and solutions
- Understand technology building blocks and industry solutions. Understand the competitive landscape and help define competitive strategy
- Be data-driven and have the ability to hypothesize, define and measure key product and business metrics to understand success/failure of each feature and release and thereby plan iterations accordingly
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development and develop product launch plans
- Provide a strategic contribution to the overall product line strategy and the individual product roadmaps
- Providing Release Readiness, Launch & Post-launch support
- Min. of 2+ years exp in product management
- Excellent knowledge of Web & mobile products, monetization models, and technologies and tools behind them
- Entrepreneurial and result-oriented mindset. Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Experienced in design and launch of high impact features
- Excellent knowledge of product analytics
- Significant amount of experience crafting and building Web & Mobile products
- Experience in developing products from concept to launch
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong business sense
- Experience working in Web application development, SAAS & Mobile apps
- Experience building products from concept to launch and running successfully in production
- Solid mix of technical, product and business skills
- Knows how to build shared vision with tough choices and tradeoffs, balancing long-term vs. short-term objectives
- B.Tech degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Certification in Product management (preferred)