How Software Developer spends a day here
- Helps in designing end to end architecture
- Interacts with Front End Engineer to discuss the requirements of interfaces
- Talks with DevOps Engineer to make scalable system
- Works on different languages and frameworks
- Plays with GIT
- Researching about new technologies, proving the concepts and planning how to integrate or update
- Be the part of discussions of other projects to learn or to help
Who are you?
- Knows the difference between SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Knows how REST API works
- Understands CI/CD pipeline
- Knows how to deploy application to servers
- Reads technological blogs
- You create system secure as well as flexible
- You have contributed to open source projects and have discussed the shortcomings or problems with the community on several occasions
- You check logs before screaming about error
- Multiple Screens makes you more efficient
- You are a doer who don’t say the word impossible
- You understand the value of documentation of your work
What can you expect from us?
- The bar is high and you'll not just be a developer here but a solution provider who discusses the design from high level architecture to detailed technical implementation.
- The learning and development is endless here, anybody can talk to anybody, not constrained to one project.
- The work is high-end and our focus is on doing high quality work only.
- You’ll be given full ownership of your work and deadlines are decided by feasibility and your consent
- We don’t spoon feed.