This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frontend Developer (Angular 2)
Posted by Abhash Anand (@abhasha)
We are an online lending platform, trying to revolutionize the lending industry. We are backed by Y Combinator.
We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer on our team. This role would have the responsibility for developing and owning the entire front-end application.
The front-end stack is based on HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, Angular2/4, Angular universal, Express and REST APIs.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Own front-end development for the website - www.credy.in.
2. Implement UX/UI designs. Actively think about improving UX and UI on the website, Collaborate with the team to discuss and implement ideas.
3. Build responsive, robust and optimized application.
4. Integrating Django REST API to develop dynamic web pages.
1. Professional development experience with Angular 2/4.
2. Strong eye for design, UI, and UX.
3. Passion for frontend development.
4. Willingness to learn and experiment with new technologies.
Lot's of passion and hardworking nature is not an option :)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer