Posted by Samidha Bhakat (@samidhabhakat)
Crediwatch Information Analytics Pvt Ltd. https://hasjob.co/crediwatch.com/pnrxf , Bengaluru · www.crediwatch.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Systems AdministrationSystems Administration
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- Troubleshoot problems with systems and programs.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- Upgrade existing hardware and software programs.
- Troubleshooting network related issues
- Manage data backup and retrieval processes.
- Install and implement effective security systems.
- Inform senior staff about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop and server environments.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- Develop and maintain vendor relations.
- Assess existing network servers, operating systems and security programs.
- Participate in Infosec audits.
- Good knowledge in Lan/Wan Concepts.
- Should have worked with Windows, Linux and Mac Os.
- Should have experience in Firewall Management.
- Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting network related issues (Both configuration and hardware)
- Perform daily system monitoring, availability of all hardware, server resources, systems
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Configure Cpu, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Apply Os patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Good communication skills
- Set up new hires with equipment and appropriate access to the company’s system
- Implements, installs, configures, monitors, trouble shoots and evaluates existing and new operating systems
- Manage IT assets in the facility.
- Keep a track of IT assets in an excel sheet.
- Responsible for asset allocation, recovery, parts order etc
Good to Have:
- Professional network and other computer certifications, such as A+,CCNA and MCSE, are often preferred
Free lunch and a fully stocked pantry at your disposal.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer