Senior Quality Analyst/ Manual Test Engineer
Posted by Hajera (@hrcrc)
MANUAL TEST ENGINEER
- Develop, maintain, and & review test cases as necessary per test process including feature interaction and performance to improve continuous test coverage
- Create test plans that are applicable to each release by working closely with product development teams to ensure quality and usability of the web application.
- Execute test cases/scripts as identified per test process
- Analyze test results and users’ feedback, and communicate with product development teams to assist in problem resolution.
- Analyze test results (also comparing one build to another) to create periodic test reports per test process
- Analyze defects to add new test cases to improve test coverage
- Provide leadership in first level defect analysis
- Perform job functions independently with minimal direction from supervisor
- Gain understanding and apply detailed knowledge of processes and procedures
- Train and mentor new team members
Must have 3+ years experience as Manual Test Engineer
- Must have an Engineering Degree with Computer Science or relevant background.
- Must possess 2-4 years of experience and/or training in software quality assurance processes and methodologies relevant to Market Standards.
- Must possess relevant experience and/or training creating test plans, conducting usability tests, and/or writing test scripts. Experienced in agile methodology
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail and quality
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer