Senior Business Analyst
Posted by Hajera (@hrcrc)
Role, Responsibilities, and Results
Full-time, 8 hours/day, Monday-Friday
The primary role of a Business Analyst is to understand the business needs, evaluate the alternatives and substantiate the recommended approach as a part of preparing the business case and ensuring that the development teams understands all the details, they require by creating various documents. On the other hand, the BA is required to work closely with different team(s) within the organization.
- Understanding the minute details of the project, (i.e., understanding the requirements of the business). Ensuring that the BA is understanding the requirements of the stakeholders as well and translating them into the details which the development team can understand.
- Translating the customer needs and the business needs into operational requirements with the help of strong analytical skills.
- BA is required to interact with the development team and the CTO as well to define the initial scope based on the initial or given requirements of the project. And also, one of the key responsibilities of BA would be converting the initial high-level goal into a tangible or a more of a realistic goal.
- Ability to create and deliver quality presentations to the business and to the reporting managers on business requirements, as well as the project status. In order to effectively do this job, BA is required to communicate back and forth with various teams in the organization.
- Serving as a liaison between technology, and support teams.
- Responsible for collaborating and collecting information from various stakeholders, clients and combining all the information into a detailed document which will clearly state options for solving particular bottlenecks.
- On the other hand, it is very important that a BA should effectively document the findings, and nothing is left while documenting the findings.
- Adding in value to the business by reducing the re-work.
- Helping the development team consistently by documenting the business needs.
- Analyzing the information gathered from various stakeholders and providing a clear understanding to everyone in the team.
- Developing informative, consistent, and usable documentation for the development team to success.
- Helps the development team in determining functional and non-functional requirements in various projects.
- Ensuring user acceptance testing is done before the end product/feature is delivered and make sure there are no bugs pushed into the production.
- Responsible for creating the user-testing scenarios by using various testing approaches.
- Making sure every ticket pushed into the production is well tested and adhered to the acceptance criteria set by the product owner.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer