This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a Content Writer
This is a position with a large degree of responsibility and autonomy. The person applying for this role should recognize that they responsible for writing a variety of unique material for websites, blogs, social media, online and newspaper / magazine articles and assist in developing content for CreditMantri’s marketing campaigns.
CreditMantri is a Series-B funded, Chennai headquartered Fintech startup, founded by a team of entrepreneurs with extensive experience in world-class financial services organizations. Our aspiration is to become India's largest and most inclusive Credit facilitator. CreditMantri aims to do this by creating a single extraordinarily rich source of credit relevant information, aggregating both traditional and non-traditional data sources. Using this data platform, CreditMantri aims to build a rich set of applications and APIs through which both individuals and institutions can benefit.
We have over 1 Mn users, work with 40+ lenders and have seen strong traction. We are at an exciting phase of our proposition build out. Our product set caters to 2 stakeholders – consumers on one side and lenders on the other.
- Day-to-day web based SEO content writing, editing and proofing
- Content management our website / facebook / twitter
- Create a transparent content development process.
- Coordinating Social Media Campaigns across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram
- Develops and maintains corporate and product PowerPoint presentations
- Ensures adherence to the QMS processes applicable to the Content Management function.
- Should be a Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in Digital content writing
- Experience of writing personal blogs is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Good presentation skills
- Should have experience in documentation tools like - Adobe Frame maker etc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.