We are looking for a Content Writer
This is a position with a large degree of responsibility and autonomy. The person applying for this role should recognize that they responsible for writing a variety of unique material for websites, blogs, social media, online and newspaper / magazine articles and assist in developing content for CreditMantri’s marketing campaigns.
CreditMantri is a Series-B funded, Chennai headquartered Fintech startup, founded by a team of entrepreneurs with extensive experience in world-class financial services organizations. Our aspiration is to become India's largest and most inclusive Credit facilitator. CreditMantri aims to do this by creating a single extraordinarily rich source of credit relevant information, aggregating both traditional and non-traditional data sources. Using this data platform, CreditMantri aims to build a rich set of applications and APIs through which both individuals and institutions can benefit.
We have over 1 Mn users, work with 40+ lenders and have seen strong traction. We are at an exciting phase of our proposition build out. Our product set caters to 2 stakeholders – consumers on one side and lenders on the other.
- Day-to-day web based SEO content writing, editing and proofing
- Content management our website / facebook / twitter
- Create a transparent content development process.
- Coordinating Social Media Campaigns across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram
- Develops and maintains corporate and product PowerPoint presentations
- Ensures adherence to the QMS processes applicable to the Content Management function.
- Should be a Graduate / Post Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in Digital content writing
- Experience of writing personal blogs is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually
- Good presentation skills
- Should have experience in documentation tools like - Adobe Frame maker etc.