This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Founded by a bunch of serial entrepreneurs having fintech and banking experience, Credilio is building the next generation tech-enabled marketplace for financial products. While the English speaking literate India is adequately served by the banks, our focus is on the Bharat - i.e. the next 200 million middle and lower-middle-class Indians who are expected to fuel the demand for financial products.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high quality and robust features.
- Proactively discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it.
- Hands-on with anyone (Angular / React / Vue) frontend framework. Hands-on with Vue will be a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with AWS & DevOps.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identifying and solving problems.
- Experience with modern JS toolchains such as Webpack, Grunt, Bower, and Yeoman.
- Understanding of Git, SPA, PWA, Docker.
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.