Imagine a business- always stressed with increasing outstanding dues in the market, pressure from vendors and other creditors to pay off debts, managing operations, sourcing material and the list is endless! Now imagine the plight of millions of such businesses globally.
At Credflow, we are solving SME's most pressing problem of cash flow management. We are a full-stack cash flow management solution automating accounts receivables and building multiple stacks of financial solutions on top of that.
We have seen pretty good traction in the past few months, achieved product-market fit and are scaling fast. We already have more than 12 Lakh businesses on the Credflow network and more than INR 35,000cr worth of invoices on the platform. Above all, we have a gold mine waiting to be unlocked - the humongous amount of financial data flowing through our servers!
We have recently raised a 2.2 Million $ seed round from marquee VC Funds.
About the founding team
Kunal Aggarwal, a serial entrepreneur who graduated from IIT Delhi and started Rawble in March 2018. He understands the problems faced by SMEs and the cashflow hassles in scaling a business.
- Build and create Credflow Product - Do development on our tech Stack
- Understand requirements from the product manager and sometimes talk to customers to understand the exact requirement and develop insights.
- Maintain the product and optimize over time for performance
- Identify needs of the stakeholders and work with technology and management team to build future timeline of products and features
- Be the go-to person for all technology related requirements, queries, discussion etc
- Develop a complete analytics framework as the product evolves.
What we seek
- We are looking for someone who is a hustler and is deeply passionate about solving technology-led complex problems
- The person should be able to take ownership of work in a highly challenging and dynamic startup environment
- Chance to be with the right team, at the right time
- Work as part of the core team and experience the aspects of growing a business exponentially
- Get a deep understanding of the Fintech domain and unleash your potential to create an impact.
Qualifications and skills
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree from an engineering college
- Has full stack proficiency, managing large amounts of data and prior exposure to backend, web frontend, mobile apps etc.
- Full Stack Proficiency on Node.JS, React.JS
- In memory data stores like Redis
- Experience in AWS (preferable)
2-4 years of experience
Previous experience in a startup or as an entrepreneur
Join our team
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected] and we will take it from there.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer