This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Posted by CrayonPanda Digital Studio (@crayonpanda)
About CrayonPanda Digital Studio
CrayonPanda Digital Studio is a fast-growing performance-based marketing agency with offices in India and the US. We are a small and nimble team working with a wide range of customers including technology startups, educational institutions, local businesses, and more.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a results-driven, data and detail-oriented digital marketer to own and drive the execution of some of our projects that help our customers increase brand awareness, lead generation, and sales.
In addition to hands-on experience in digital marketing, we are looking for someone with a growth mindset. The right candidate will have very good written and verbal communication skills. We are looking for a future leader and will provide all the resources to help support that.
Primarily, you will be responsible to implement a marketing success strategy for our clients starting from setting up goals to executing the marketing roadmap as per plan. More specifically, some of the things you will do on a regular basis include:
- Plan and execute multi-platform digital marketing campaigns
- Manage paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Google Adwords
- Create holistic digital marketing strategies for our customers
- Oversee and manage the reporting of all campaigns
- Plan and run conversion testing and other experiments
- Coordinate with operations and customer success teams on the scope and direction of each project
- Work with the leadership team to understand business objectives and revenue goals, as part of the strategy development process
- Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news
Skills and educational requirements
- A degree in any field or the lack thereof is not a limitation for this role. Instead, show us by example on what you can do.
- 3+ years of proven record of success in a digital marketing role
- Exceptional project management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Willingness to work together as a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven by the purpose of digital marketing with the willingness to be better each day
Flexible work options
Flexible time offs
Free books and workshops