ABOARD THE SHIP OF ASPIRATIONS. HIRING NOW!
The one who is or at least pretends that he can make the bulb and plug the electricity :)
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language and the framework that is used.
- Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes.
- Database creation and integration.
- Using back-end frameworks to build server-side application.
- Cloud computing integration.
- Third party API integration.
- Experience with version control, such as Git/SVN.
- Security settings and hack prevents.
- Build docker images of the applications.
- Backup and restore technologies for database.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
Back-End: Node.js, Python, Django, Go, Java, GraphQL, Flask, Rest, Express.js, Sails.js, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AWS and Docker/Docker Compose/Kubernetes.
Finally, the love for building awe-inspiring products!
What Crayon’d does?
- We are working with startup founders across the world to ideate, design, build and launch their product idea.
- We are masters at combining design thinking, user experience design and technology engineering to craft world-class products.
Who are we looking at?
- Heroes who truly believe they can amplify their success being in a right team and are willing to put team ahead of them.
- Heroes who think anything is possible if you have the will. It’s not about what you have, it’s about what you want.
- Heroes who love being on the centre stage and shoulder responsibility.
What can you expect @ Crayon’d?
- DNA of thought that we can change the world.
- Wonderful bunch of people who just like being together and doing something great.
- Ambience full of inspiration if you have anything left to be filled with.
- Cricket is at the centre of our work, literally. Come and see for yourself!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer