ABOARD THE SHIP OF ASPIRATIONS. HIRING NOW!
The one who can paint this world with creative skills and make people fall in love :)
- Collaboratively gather and evaluate user requirements to create intuitive designs.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and mind maps.
- Develop mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions and looks to be.
- Ability to work closely with the development team.
- Helping in fast-tracking the UI development by sharing the design assets and information related to the design style adopted.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems related to user experience.
- Iterate based on the feedbacks.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Constantly evaluate design and user-experience.
- Prepare and present rough drafts.
- Creating graphic designs.
- Define and reinforce brand identity through visual design.
- Knowledge of latest design tools.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good time management skills.
User Experience Design, User Research, Design Thinking, Visual Communication, Wireframing and Prototyping.
Finally, the love for building awe-inspiring products!
What Crayon’d does?
- We are working with startup founders across the world to ideate, design, build and launch their product idea.
- We are masters at combining design thinking, user experience design and technology engineering to craft world-class products.
Who are we looking at?
- Heroes who truly believe they can amplify their success being in a right team and are willing to put team ahead of them.
- Heroes who think anything is possible if you have the will. It’s not about what you have, it’s about what you want.
- Heroes who love being on the centre stage and shoulder responsibility.
What can you expect @ Crayon’d?
- DNA of thought that we can change the world.
- Wonderful bunch of people who just like being together and doing something great.
- Ambience full of inspiration if you have anything left to be filled with.
- Cricket is at the centre of our work, literally. Come and see for yourself!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer