This post is from cradlewise.com, which may or may not be affiliated with linkedin.com
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults , Awesome at the art of thinking.
- Creative with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for product quality and attention to details
- Must be a team player and effective collaborator with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a startup environment and understanding components from various fields that make the product.
You'll be improving & responsible for:
- Designing and writing test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or allied fields
- 3+ years of experience in Automate app and software testing
- Good understanding of version control principles, preferably using git.
- Programming languages, sucha s C# and Java.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their roll in commercial environment
- Self development skills to keep up to date with fast - changing trends
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer