This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Frontend Engineer - UI
5+ years experience, Bangalore
About the company:
We are parents building for parents. We are redesigning the baby nursery and making it smart, intuitive and delightful.
Our first product is a smart crib for babies from 0 to 24 months of age.
Cradlewise smart crib comes with an integrated baby monitor that senses early signs of wakeup, learns from the baby’s sleep patterns and starts rocking along with music to soothe the baby back to sleep - just like a mom!
We are all about sensing, learning and impacting the outcome for the baby and parents.
See how it works.
We are looking for a skilled Frontend Web Developer who will be responsible for developing web pages optimized for mobile products for our company. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team and responsible for frontend development of our web applications and website which has over 50,000 monthly users.
You will be responsible for our entire e-commerce website. As a Direct-to-Consumer brand, our website is a very important touchpoint for customers.
You're awesome at:
- Making a cool and user-friendly website taking into consideration performance and appearance.
- Implementing the user interface and engineering the experience of every site/software being put out by the business.
- Enjoying the challenge of leading complex technical projects and delivering iterative solutions that provide value each step of the way.
Desired skill sets:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Previous experience building e-com websites.
- Highly proficient in CSS3, HTML5, ReactJS. Must also be greatly proficient in web technologies such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, RxJS, React.JS, next.JS, Knockout, and Redux.
- Familiarity with PHP/MySQL/API integrations.
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Payments integration using Stripe (or any other equivalent tool)
- Experience with Woocommerce, Shopify and other cart management systems.
- Be consumer-oriented, be a team-builder and team player, have an ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative position, be highly organized and have an ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
You'll be responsible for
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application and evolving it to ensure maximum performance, stability and scalability.
- Develop web pages optimized for mobile.
- Collaborate with backend and web designers to improve usability.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Constantly evaluates emerging technologies and avails strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the business’s sites/software.
- Working in a semi-autonomous environment with prototyping technologies in order to resolve emerging site/software issues promptly, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering
Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer