Lead Platform Developer - Data Engineering
Posted by Khushboo Shrivastava (@khushbooiitb)
YOUR DAILY BUSINESS WILL INVOLVE
- Actively driving and shaping the feature set of our SaaS Electric Vehicle Analytics Platform in a lean and result-oriented way
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on designing, coding, testing, documentation, deployment, debugging, and optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability - You build it, you run it!
- Closely collaborating in a cross-functional team of Frontend, DevOps, Cloud Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, Product Manager & UX Designer to jointly develop & deliver the best possible products to our customers
- Oversee the collection and analysis of key metrics and reporting dashboards to monitor enterprise data platform performance and reliability
- Develop and maintain data engineering guidelines, policies, standards, and process narratives for in-scope business functions
- Making sure that we have an efficient development, testing and deployment process by improving our CI/CD pipelines
- Leading and guiding a team of talented developers, code review, and manage git repos.
- Passionate about software designing and developing, with a willingness to develop your analytical skills related to the implementation of Big Data solutions
- 4+ years hands-on experience in Data Engineering with 2+ yrs experience in developing production-level systems using Java and Python-based frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in designing, building and maintaining production-level of a large-scale distributed system with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Anthos, or similar
- Proven track of records in designing/architecting and scaling high load data platforms (you know where and why to put a message queue, which database to choose, where to put borders between microservices)
- Deep understanding of large-scale distributed systems (theory and practical experience), design patterns, and object-oriented design principles
- Experience with CICD and Behaviour Driven Development
- Extensive experience with AWS services and Architecture
- Solid understanding and experience with any of the relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, SQLServer, etc)
- You are a strong self-driven leader, you aren’t afraid to talk to stakeholders and teammates, come up with balanced and reasonable proposals together with the Team and continuously improve development processes & mentoring your colleagues
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer